It is a privilege to be a part of God’s work in our giving. Giving is the Christian's response to God's gracious provision and also how we get involved in His kingdom work.
The collection at GBC can be directed to one of 2 specific funds -- general offering and missions fund.
- The General Offering goes to the operation and ministries of the church.
- The Missions Fund goes into supporting our missionaries and related missions project and seminaries. Find out more about our misisons activities here.
We have made available different ways of giving and we encourage you to tithe via PayNow or bank transfer during this period when services are suspended:
a. Log into your i-banking app.
b. Select the Scan and Pay option and scan the respective QR codes below.
c. Enter the amount and narration if any, and complete giving.
For how to send money using PayNow, check out this instructional video below:
2. Online Bank Transfer
Below are the bank account numbers ready for copying and pasting:
- General Offering: Standard Chartered Bank, 0100263291
- Missions Fund: Standard Chartered Bank, 0100263283
You may leave your name in the comments section. If you want to be even more specific about how you want your tithe to be used, you can also write it in the comment when you make the bank transfer.
3. Collection on Sundays via cash or cheque
Cheques can be made payable to “Grace Baptist Church Ltd” and placed in the offering bags on Sundays.
(As services will be suspended due to Covid 19, there will be no collection on Sundays till further notice.)
For more information or enquiries, please contact the church office.