Our worship services are held in the Sanctuary on Level 4:
- English Worship Service
- Sunday, 9.00am – 10.30am
- Chinese Worship Service
- Sunday, 11.00am – 1.30pm
We are located at 17 Mattar Road (S387722).
If you’re a first-time visitor
- We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about GBC, you can approach any of our welcome team members or register your details with us at http://gracebaptistchurch.sg/welcome.
- After the service, do stay to meet and chat in the Fellowship Hall on Level 3. We'd love to get to know you better and answer any questions you may have about the sermon or about GBC.
If you’re a parent with children
During the worship service, we have a nursery service for children up to 3 years old in room 503 at the Attic. The nursery is manned by very experienced helpers and runs throughout the worship service.
During the worship service, if you feel like your children require a more private environment so they won’t disrupt others around you, we also have cry rooms behind the Sanctuary.
For children aged 3 to 12 years old, we have a programme for them from 9.30am to 10.30am. The children will be a part of the service in the first half, and will subsequently be dismissed for their programme. If you are new, you can bring your child to the tables outside the sanctuary and our helpers will assist you to register and send them to the right class!
- Learn more about the Children's Ministry here.
If you’re looking to find out more about Jesus Christ
- If you have specific questions about Jesus and you’d like to talk to someone, do feel free to write to any of our leaders or staff.
- If you’re interested in deeper Christian Education, GBC runs EQUIP classes to help you grow deeper in God's Word and apply it to the Christian life. Please head to the EQUIP ministry page for details of the current teaching series and schedule.
- During the week, we continue to meet together to study the Bible, get to know each other and reach out to through different programs and platforms. Find out more about care groups here.
- For information on becoming a member of GBC, please check out this page.