There could be some changes to the worship services during this period due to Covid-19. Check out our updates and FAQs page for the latest information.
Our Sunday worship services are held in the Sanctuary on Level 4:
- English Worship Service 9.00am – 10.30am
- Chinese Worship Service 11.00am – 1.30pm
- Myanmar Service 2.00pm – 4.00pm
We are located at 17 Mattar Road (S387722).
If you’re a first-time visitor
- On Sundays we have a Welcome Team outside the Sanctuary who will be happy to answer any questions you may have about GBC – do drop by and say hello! You can also register your details with us at www.tinyurl.com/welcometogbc.
- After the service, do stay for refreshments in the Fellowship Hall on Level 3. We'd love to get to know you better and answer any questions you may have about the sermon or about GBC.
If you’re a parent with children
- During the worship service, we have a nursery service for children between 2 months to 2 years old on Level 5 (Room 503). The nursery is manned by very experienced helpers and runs throughout the worship service. It has cots, changing area and a sink.
- During the worship service, if you feel like your children require a more private environment so they won’t disrupt others around you, we also have a Cry Room next to the Sanctuary.
- For children aged 3 to 12 years old, we have Children Sunday Programme from 9.30am to 11.45am (with a 15-minute break at 10.30am). The worship leader will dismiss the children for their programme during the service.
If you’re looking to find out more about Jesus Christ
- If you have specific questions about Jesus and you’d like to talk to someone, do feel free to write to any of our pastors or elders.
- If you’re interested in deeper Christian Education, GBC runs the EQUIP class on every 2nd Saturday of the month to help you grow deeper in God's Word and apply it to the Christian life. Please head to the EQUIP ministry page for details of the current teaching series and schedule.
- During the week, we continue to meet together to study the Bible, get to know each other and reach out to through different programs and platforms. Find out more about care groups here.
- For information on becoming a member of GBC, please check out this page.