Passage: Luke 12:1 –12:12
- Danger: hypocrisy (vv. 1-3)
- Fear God, not man (vv. 4-7)
- Confidently confess Christ (vv. 8-12)
Reflect & Respond
1. How might I be pretending to be someone I’m not? How do I need to honestly draw near to God, trusting in Christ alone to make me right with Him?
2. How am I fearing man? What would it look like for me to fear God and trust Him instead?
3. In what ways do I struggle to share Jesus with others? How can I rely on the Spirit’s help to confidently confess Christ?