I'm A Visitor
Welcome to our church!
We're so glad you're joining us for Sunday worship. We look forward to meeting you at our Sunday worship services held in the Sanctuary on Level 4:
- English Worship Service 9.00am – 10.30am
- Chinese Worship Service 11.00am – 1.30pm
- Myanmar Service 2.00pm – 4.00pm
We are located at 17 Mattar Road (S387722). Limited parking is available in our church building, but there are many alternative parking spaces nearby:
1. Public open car park along Merpati Road next to Mattar MRT station. 95 lots. Free parking on Sunday.
2. Public car park lots along both sides of Aljunied Road (opposite the Mosque, across the main road) towards Pacific Building. Free parking on Sunday.
3. Car parking at 625, Aljunied Industrial Complex. Rate: $1.20 per entry on Sunday.
4. Car parking at 621, Lippo Building. Rate: $1.20 per hour.
5. Car parking across the road at Home United Youth Football Academy. Rate: $1.28 per hour.
Grace Baptist Church is readily accessible via public transport too:
If you’re a first-time visitor:
- On Sundays we have a Visitors Registration Table located outside the Sanctuary with some special welcome materials and information about the church for you – do drop by and say hello! Please feel free to ask our Welcome Team members any questions you may have about GBC. You can also register your details with us at www.tinyurl.com/welcometogbc.
- After the service, do stay for refreshments in the Fellowship Hall on Level 3, we'd love to get to know you better and answer any questions you may have about the sermon or about GBC.
If you’re a parent with children:
- During the worship service, for those with young children, we have a nursery service for children between 2 months to 2 years old on Level 5 (Room 503). The nursery is manned by very experienced helpers and runs throughout the worship service. It has cots, changing area and a sink.
- During the worship service, if you feel like your children require a more private environment so they won’t disrupt others around you, we also have a Cry Room next to the Sanctuary.
- For children aged 3 to 12 years old, we have Children Sunday Programme from 9.30am to 11.45am (with a 15-minute break at 10.30am). The worship leader will dismiss the children for their programme during the service.
If you’re looking to find out more about Jesus Christ:
- If you have specific questions about Jesus and you’d like to talk to someone, do feel free to write to any of our pastors or elders.
- If you’re interested in deeper Christian Education, GBC runs the EQUIP class on every 2nd Saturday of the month to help you grow deeper in God's Word and apply it to the Christian life. Please head to the EQUIP ministry page for details of the current teaching series and schedule.
Every Sunday, we gather together to remember and celebrate the most important thing – the gospel of Jesus Christ, who lived, died and rose again for sinners like us. During the service, we will pray, sing, read and hear the Bible explained – all a part of how we worship God.
During the week, we continue to meet together to study the Bible, get to know each other and reach out to through different programs and platforms. Check us out here.
If you would like to find out more about becoming a member of GBC, please check out this page.
If you have any questions, do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.