Overview of the GBC Ladies Ministry
The Ladies Ministry is also known as the Ladies Fellowship and aims to promote intergenerational bonding through social activities and spiritual growth.
The activites of the Ladies Ministry are varied in nature. These include:
- social/leisure outings where we spend time together and get to know one another better
- talks to address issues of womanhood and spiritual growth
There are also discipling or Bible study groups that ladies can participate in:
- Mom's Connect meeting every 1st Wednesday in Room 502 (9.30am-11am). Moms connecting with each other and Jesus. Spend time focusing on your personal journey with God through prayer and spiritually meaningful conversations. Bring your children and join us in the pre-school room (502). Contact Sherri (8398-0504) or Jena (9798-8630) for more information.
- Friday Ladies Group meeting at 10am in Room 302. Contact Jena (9798-8630) or Belinda (9843-5290) for more information.
- Saturday afternoon Bible study (Precepts inductive method) 4pm-530pm in Room 512-515. Contact Yoke Meng for more information.
- Senior Ladies Bible Study Group. Contact Miauw Suang for more information.
- Young Wives group that meets every 4th Sunday at 11am in Room 509-511. Contact Claire (8383-6976) if you would be willing to help with childcare.