Overview of the GBC Ladies Ministry
The Ladies Ministry is also known as the Ladies Fellowship and aims to promote intergenerational bonding through social activities and spiritual growth.
These include discipling or Bible study groups that ladies can participate in:
- Mom's Connect meeting every 1st Wednesday in Room 502 (9.30am-11am). Moms connecting with each other and Jesus. Spend time focusing on your personal journey with God through prayer and spiritually meaningful conversations. Bring your children and join us in the pre-school room (502). Contact Sherri (83980504) or Jena (97988630) for more information.
- Friday Ladies Group meeting in Room 302 (10am-12pm). Contact Jena (9798-8630) or Belinda (9843-5290) for more information.
- Saturday Bible study (Precepts inductive method) in Room 512-515 (4pm-530pm). Contact Yoke Meng for more information.
- Senior Ladies Bible Study Group. Contact Miauw Suang for more information.
- Young Wives group that meets every 4th Sunday in Room 509-511 (11am-1pm). Contact Claire (83836976) and if you would be willing to help with childcare.
We welcome and invite ladies to join us in walking together. You may contact the Church Office for any additional enquiries.