GBC Meeting Agenda and Proxy Form
Agenda for Annual General Meeting on 19 March 2017
The Agenda for the meeting is downloadable using the link below:
Proxy Form for a Grace Baptist Church Limited Meeting
How to complete Proxy Form for the Annual General Meeting 19 Mar 2017:
- If you are an Ordinary Member (Voting Member) who has attained the age of 21 and above and your name appears on the Register of Ordinary Members, you shall be entitled to vote and shall have one (1) vote.
- On a poll, votes may be given either personally or by proxy. You are entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote on your behalf. A proxy must be an Ordinary Member of the Church. A proxy is only entitled to vote on a poll but not on a show of hands.
- You may appoint the Chairman of the Meeting to vote on your behalf by stating on the proxy form “Chairman of the Meeting” as your proxy.
- If you have voted by proxy, you may still attend and vote in person at the meeting but your proxy vote must be taken out of the records.
- This proxy form must be duly completed, signed and dated, and must be deposited at the Church’s operating office at 37 Tannery Lane, #04-09, Tannery House, Singapore 347790 not less than 48 hours before the time appointed for taking the poll.
- The proxy form shall be deemed to be duly given if it is sent or approved by letter or E-mail (scanned proxy) to email@example.com or by facsimile to fax no. 6749 1388.
The Proxy Form is downloadable using the link below:
For more information, please contact the Church Office.
The shortcut URL for this page is: tinyurl.com/GBCproxy